"I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it."
Celebrate Recovery IS
a Christ-centered spiritual recovery ministry at Eastridge Church of Christ in Rockwall Texas for anyone and everyone to be set free from their hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
- Celebrate Recovery is effective at delivering the message of God and bringing people to Christ!
- Celebrate Recovery provides spiritual encouragement to overcoming difficulties in life.
- Celebrate Recovery devotes time to spiritual renewal and stimulates awareness of God’s healing grace.
Celebrate Recovery is NOT
about Fixing People! It is about putting God into people’s lives then… Watching God Fix People!
HOW TO BE A SERVANT IN CELEBRATE RECOVERY
If you have a desire to be a servant and work in Celebrate Recovery, review the areas of service below and/or contact the Ministry Leader below.
Celebrate Recovery needs your God-given gifts to continue to make a difference in people’s lives.
T. E. A. M.
T = Training Coaches
- Conduct all training for new and potential leaders for Celebrate Recovery
- Facilitate training sessions for all monthly leadership meetings
- Conduct informational training sessions such as Introduction to CR
- Provide Continuing Education for seasoned leaders
- Conduct the Leadership Training Needs survey
- Develop a Training Coach apprentice
E = Encourager Coaches
- Create fellowship events for leaders and groups
- Recruit and develop all fellowship teams such as the barbecue team, the greeter team and Solid Rock Café team
- Provide encouragement to all leaders
- Recruit and develop new apprentice group leaders
- Develop an Encourager Coach apprentice
A = Assimilation Coaches
- Promote Celebrate Recovery to the members, the church, the community and the region
- Recruit and interview new leadership candidates
- Develop and select Resource Materials for groups and information tables
- Recruit and develop the publicity team and the transportation team
- Develop an Assimilation Coach apprentice
M = Ministry Leaders
- Are responsible for the entire Recovery Ministry
- Select and schedule teachers and testimonies for weekly meetings
- Oversee all Celebrate Recovery ministries
- Serve as the main contact with the church staff
- Provide staff support and staff training
- Recruit and develop music and worship teams
Visit the Celebrate Recovery Rockwall website for more details, meeting times and contact information.